Looking for that perfect Father’s Day gift this season? Well if your dad is a tennis buff then you’ve come to the right place. Below, you will find our top six choices for the best gifts for Father’s Day in 2016.
1. Babolat Pure Aero Tour: Used by Rafa Nadal, this “heavier” version of the Pure Aero is made for those dads that are looking to plow through their groundstrokes with ease. At nearly 12 ounces, this racquet manages to deliver the stability of a traditional player’s racquet without compromising the speed and pop required for the modern-day power game. Your dad will thank you and might even throw you a “Vamos!”
2. A trip to the 2016 US Open. Sitting court-side with your dad and watching the best players in NYC is exactly how to create those long-lasting memories. Let the good people at Grand Slam Tennis Tours take care of all your traveling needs and enjoy the final Grand Slam of the season in luxurious style!
3. Nike Men’s Summer Court Bomber Jacket: You might not find a sharper looking jacket all year. This sleek silhouette is not only packable for easy storage, but also features all-over yarn dyed stripes, two-way zippers and side pockets for those cooler days on court. Worn by Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Grigor Dimitrov, the Summer Court Bomber Jacket earns an ace in our book.
4. adidas adizero Y-3 2016 Roland Garros Men’s shoe: If your dad likes to venture off into the funky side, then the latest Y-3 RG version of the adidas adizero is the shoe for him. Decked out in a colorful zebra print, this shoe provides ample cushioning and style to spare. Being limited edition (which never hurts) this Y-3 offering fits true to size and will be worn at Roland Garros by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Tomas Berdych, Dominic Thiem and Alexander Zverev.
5.Wilson Burn FST 95 Racket: Built for baseliners looking for the fastest racket speed possible, the BURN FST 95 features a powerful combination of optimized construction and the latest in racket technology and materials. Your tennis dad will feel invincible on court with this new frame.
6. Babolat POP Tennis Sensor: If your dad is into gadgets and tennis tech, then the Babolat POP Tennis Sensor will be right up his alley to try. Being the first tennis-specific wearable device, the Babolat POP allows for connected tennis to be easy to use for any player. Tracking your swing speed, spin and style, your dad will be able to compare his score with other players (dads) in the tennis community.