Rolex Paris Masters—Paris, France
Thursday’s action at the Rolex Paris Masters featured No. 5 seed Andrey Rublev and No. 16 Karen Khachanov both advance to the quarterfinals.
Rublev raced past Botic van de Zandschulp 6-3, 6-3, and Khachanov needed three sets to dispatch Carlos Alcaraz’s conquerer, Roman Safiullin.
Khachanov is a former winner of the event and Rublev is looking for his second Masters 1000 title of the year after winning in Monaco earlier this Spring.
Elsewhere, Grigor Dimitrov continued his resurgent season by dismissing Alexander Bublik 6-2, 6-2.
The evening session saw top seed Novak Djokovic need three sets to advance past Tallon Griekspoor. The Serb will await defending champion Holger Rune on Friday in the featured quarterfinal encounter. Rune dismissed Daniel Altmaier in two sets.
Friday’s schedule of play in Paris will feature four quarterfinal matches.
Catch all the action live from Paris this week on Tennis TV.
Get ready for the 2024 Tennis season today, with great tickets to the Australian Open in Melbourne.
(1) Novak Djokovic Defeats Tallon Griekspoor 46 76(2) 64
(13) Alex De Minaur Defeats (4) Jannik Sinner (W/O)
(6) Holger Rune Defeats Daniel Altmaier 63 63
(5) Andrey Rublev Defeats Botic van de Zandschulp 63 63
(7) Stefanos Tsitsipas Defeats (10) Alexander Zverev 76(2) 64
(11) Hubert Hurkacz Defeats Francisco Cerundolo 64 63
(16) Karen Khachanov Defeats Roman Safiullin 46 64 62
Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Alexander Bublik 62 62